UPSC declares the Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test date for filling up 32 vacant posts of Medical Officer under Medical & Health Services, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli. The notification for the same has already been published on date 10.9.16. The last date to submit the online application was 29.9.2016, 23:59hrs.
32 vacant posts of Medical Officer under Medical and Health Services
The Union Public Service Commission of India is known for conducting one of the toughest exams of the nation. The Commission recruits candidates from nationwide for filling up several officer posts. Now, the Commission is focusing on recruiting candidates for filling up Medical Officer Posts. The vacancy is under Medical and Health Services department in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
|Post Name: – Medical Officer, Medical and Health Services, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Advertisement No: 16/2016|
Date & Time of the CCBRT test for the Medical Officer, Medical and Health Services
The candidates those have already registered can now get themselves ready to appear for the test. The Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test for Medical Officer Posts under Medical and Health Services, Dadra and Nagar Haveli is scheduled to start on 18th December 2016 (Sunday).
The Commission also decides that the CCBRT test will be conducted in the forenoon session i.e. from 09:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Thus, it is hereby informed to the candidates on behalf UPSC that the reporting time at the center of the examination is 08:00 A.M. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to be on time in the exam center as they have to go through a process to enter into the hall. This takes time the most.
Recruitment process of Medical Officer, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
After CCBRT test results, only the selected candidates will be notified to submit the required documents, supporting their claim for the vacant posts. Only those documents will be inspected and those candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions will further call for the Interview round. Successful candidates will be appointed as the Medical Officer, Medical and Health Services, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Test scheme for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli
- The CCBRT examination will be of 2hrs duration and will hold 100 marks
- Candidates will appear the test full of objective type questions with options of answers
- The question paper will be prepared as per MBBS standard.
- All of the questions will have equal marks, and the medium of the examination will be only English.
- Every wrong answer will lead candidates towards penalty. A reduction of one-third mark is set for the penalty. However, if no answer is highlighted for a question, then there will be no deduction/penalty for the same question.
Test Syllabus for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli
According to the official notice, candidates have to prepare themselves for the examination based on this Test Syllabus mentioned here. Have a look into it!
- General Medicine (with Psychiatry, Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology )
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Surgery including Ophthalmology, E.N.T, Obstetrics and Traumatology
- Community and Social Medicine, Preventive
Test Center details for Medical Officer Recruitment, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
The Commission has selected nine test centers all over India for conducting the recruitment test for Medical Officer, Dadra and Nagar Haveli under Medical and Health Services. Here are the test centers as follows.
|Name of the Test Centers||Center Code|
|Delhi (including NCR region)||08|
Important Notice for candidates: Medical Officer Recruitment, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli
- The intimation letter of the candidates with information about the place of CCBRT exam will be forwarded to the candidates in due course.
- The Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test will carry 50% of total marks and other 50% of the total marks will be the Interview results.
- The Commission has made a clear-cut statement that no request for change of examination centers in any circumstances will be considered.
Candidates, those have submitted an application for the 32 vacant posts of Medical Officer under Medical and Health Services in Dadra and Nagar Haveli are therefore notified to attain the test on the scheduled date. Good luck to you all!
Want to visit the official announcement? Click here.