UPSC ESE 2017 – Engineering Services Exam (440 Vacancies)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold an Engineering Services Examination, 2017 (ESE 2017). ESE will be held for group A and group B. Candidates can apply for various posts in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics & Communications. Please read below details for your information.
|Advertisement No : 01/2017||
Engineering Services Exam – 2017
- Total – 440
- PH (PWD) Vacancies – 17
Age Limit – 21 years to 30 years as on 1st Jan, 2017
- Category I ‐ Civil Engineering.
- Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Examination Application Fee
- For General & OBC – Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST – No Fee
- Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective)
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
- Stage-III : Personality Test
Last Date – 26/10/2016, 06:00 PM
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLY THROUGH ONLINE MODE