With the recent update from UPSC, the e-admit cards for Engineering Services (Prelims) Examination 2017 is out now. Eligible candidates can download the same now from the official site directly. Engineering Services is one of the prestigious examinations held every year under Union Public Service Commission in India to recruits eligible candidates for the services.
2017 Engineering Services (Prelims) Exam E-Admit Cards Are Available at UPSC
The previous notice regarding the Engineering Services (Prelims) Examination 2017 has already published. And, interested/eligible candidates have filled the online forms and submitted it to the Union Public Service Commission.
Now, the recent update has been out and UPSC has made available of the e-admit cards for the examination. Eligible candidates are requested to pay a visit to the official site of the Union Public Service Commission and download their respective e-admit cards for appearing the 2017 Engineering Services (prelims) Examination in the respective exam centers.
However, there are certain important things that UPSC has publicized and candidates are suggested to follow the same. Requesting all the candidates to have a look into the important instructions that UPSC has brought into notice.
Important Instructions to Remember for Candidates Appearing 2017 Engineering Services (Prelims) Examination Before Downloading E-Admit Cards
- Candidates need to see the e-admit cards thoroughly as soon as they download and bring the discrepancies into UPSC’s notice immediately if any.
- Mention all your information like Registration ID, Roll No, Year and Name of the Examination in all the correspondence with Union Public Service Commission.
- Candidates not having their clear images on the e-admit cards are requested to bring the valid original ID proof to the centers along with two same passport size photographs submitted to UPSC at the time of filling the online forms.
- Candidates appearing the 2017 Engineering Services (Prelims) Examination are requested to bring their e-admit cards to their respective exam centers for each session. Without original e-admit cards, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center.
- Candidates will be carrying the responsibility of their e-admit cards. If anyone found using e-admit cards of any other candidate, then the original owner of the e-admit card have to prove that he/she has not used the service of any impersonator.
- Candidates are requested to enter into the examination hall along with their e-admit cards 20 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
- Any type of mistake/ discrepancy and omission found in the OMR answer sheet while filling or encoding the details of the candidates will lead their sheets to rejection.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall in any circumstance after 10 minutes starting from the scheduled exam time.
- If candidates have reported in any other center/sub-center of the examination other than allotted centers, then there will a straight rejection for the answer scripts of the same candidates.
- The candidature of the eligible candidates into the examination is provisional.
- No candidates are allowed to enter the examination center with any sort of digital media (Calculator/ Mobile Phones/ IT gadgets or any other communication device). If anyone found breaking this rule, then he/she shall face the disciplinary action and will be banned from appearing the future examinations.
- Each wrong answer will lead the candidates towards negative marking.
- Answers given by the candidates other than Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are suggested not to bring any type of costly items/ bags/ valuables to the examination center as UPSC will not be responsible for any loss of the candidates.
- The e-admit cards for Visually Impaired and Orthopaedically candidates will be issued separately by the Commission according to their scribe.
How to Download E-admit Cards for 2017 Engineering Services (Prelims) Examination?
Candidates are requested to visit the official site for downloading their e-admit cards.
However, candidates can directly go to the official link here! Click to visit the site.
For downloading the e-admit cards directly on PC or Phone: – Click Here