Download Civil Services Exam (Mains) Admit Cards 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has finally released admit cards for 2016 Civil Services Examination. Candidates those are appearing can now download their e-admit cards from the official site of UPSC as no paper admit card this year.
UPSC Declaration Regarding Admit Cards: CSE (Mains) 2016
As officially announced, UPSC’s official site is now available with Civil Service (Mains) Examination admit cards. Aspirants can download their e-admit cards by log in to upsc.gov.in.
Process to get e-admit cards CSE (Mains)
- Go to the official site of UPSC and click on the admit card section on the official site
- Next, click the link ‘e-admit card- Civil Services Examination (Mains)2016’
- It will redirect you to another page containing button ‘Click Here’
- Go through the T&C mentioned here and click ‘Yes’.
- Once again you’ll redirect to another page containing details of your registration ID and roll number etc.
- Note: Candidates are required to enter significant details such as D.O.B, registration ID/roll number and the Captcha code.
- After entering them, click on submit button
- Hit the enter button and the server will generate your e-admit card
- Save it to your storage device so that you can use it further.
Official Notice: In case candidates suffer from any problem in downloading their CSE (Mains) 2016 e-admit card or notice any kind of incongruity in e-admit card, they can contact UPSC as soon as possible.
- For Applicant Data Problem, candidates are requested to inform UPSC on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any sort of Technical Problem, candidates are requested to inform UPSC on email@example.com
The Civil Services Examination (Mains) 2016 is scheduled to be held on 3rd of December 2016.
Under the Article No. 320 of the Constitution of India, UPSC will have supreme power related to recruitment of civil services and posts. The Commission’s functions under Article 320 are:
- Carry out examinations to recruit candidates for the services of the Union
- Conducting direct recruitments through interviews
- Appointment of Officers on absorption/ promotion/ deputation
- Amendment and framing of recruitment rules for several posts and services under the Central Government
- Handling of disciplinary cases in different Civil Services
- Recommending the Govt. on any subject matter referred to the Union Commission by the President of India.
Go to UPSC official site: – Click Here
Download your e-admit cards: – Directly Here