The ‘Ministry of Defense’ has the vacancy for the post of ‘Associate Professor’. Applicants are invited to apply according to their eligibility. Complete detail about Associate Professor Post in Political Science. Read all the important details like qualification, age and apply online. The last date to apply is 13th August’17. See below for further details.
Associate Professor Post in Political Science under Ministry of Defense: UPSC Exam 2017
|Associate Professor Post in Political Science under Ministry of Defense|
Age limit: 50 yrs
Pay Scale: Selected candidate will get PB-4, Rs. 37,000-67,000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9,000 + DA + HRA as admissible.
Experience and Educational Requirement for Associate Professor Post in Political Science under Ministry of Defense
- Candidate should have a minimum of five years experience of teaching and/or research in Political Science.
- An academic position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university or an accredited research institute or Industry with evidence of published work.
- The candidate should hold a record of a minimum of five publications as books/journals/research papers in Political Science.
- The candidate should have good academic record with a Ph. D degree in Political Science.
- The candidate has to have scored 55% marks or equivalent grade according to the respective college’s grading system at the Master’s Degree level.
- A minimum score of 300 as stipulated in the API(Academic Performance Indicator)
Candidates’ selection process: The Candidates will be shortlisted for Recruitment Test followed by an Interview. The candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of sustainability in both the categories.
Application Charges: Candidates have to pay Rs 25/- only either by Internet Banking or by submitting the same amount in any SBI branch by cash. You can also pay by Credit/Debit/Master/ Visa card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
HOW TO APPLY for Associate Professor Post in Political Science
The candidates who are interested and are eligible for the post are required to fill and submit ORAs on or before 23:59 of 13th August 2017.
To apply online click HERE