With reference to the earlier advertisement no 54/2016 issued on 23rd July’16 with closing date of online application submission on 11th August’16, 23:59Hrs, UPSC has updated the notice. The notice to candidates is available at the official site of Union Public Service Commission. According to the advertisement, UPSC is shortlisting candidates for filling up assistant divisional dental surgeons vacancy in Ministry of Railways.
Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons vacancy in Ministry of Railways
|Post Name:- Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways||Advertisement No: 54/2016|
|Vacancy No: –||16075402723|
Declaration by the commission for the vacant posts in Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways:
The commission is thereby decided to conduct a CCBRT or Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test for selecting the eligible candidates for the interviews. This call from the commission will recruit around 13 candidates across India to fill up vacant posts in Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways.
Date and Time for reporting at the exam center for the post of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways
The shortlisted candidates are requested to reach their respective exam centers on 18.12.2016 (Sunday) in the afternoon session i.e. from 02.00 PM to 04.00PM to give the Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test.
After CCBRT, Selected candidates will only be asked to submit their original documents for verification purpose in support of their claim for the vacant posts. After verification, successful candidates will be further called for the Interview.
Test Scheme for Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways:
- The Combined CBRT will be of 2 hours and will carry a maximum of 100 marks
- The CCBRT will be purely Objective type with multiple choices of answer
- All of the questions in CCBRT will carry same marks
- Candidates will get the questions only in English. There is no other medium of Test has been mentioned.
- For every wrong answer, candidates will get penalty (deduction of one-third marks from the total mark assigned to that question)
- If no answer is marked, there will be no penalty for the question
Test Syllabus for Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways
The test syllabus covers several topics from these grounds:
- Oral Surgery
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Community Dentistry, Oral Pathology, Dental Anatomy, Dental Pharmacology and Dental Materials
Test Centers with Center Code across India for Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways
|Place of the Test Center||Center Code|
|DELHI (including NCR region)||08|
Important Notes for Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons vacant post in Ministry of Railways :
- Intimation regarding location of the recruitment test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- The Computer Test and Interview carries a 50:50 weightage for shortlisted candidates through CCBRT and those who qualify the interview round.
- No request for change of the test center will be entertained under any circumstances
Click the link to fill your online application:- Apply Here